Mon, Sep 13|
2021 Executive Summit on Diversity: Racial Healing (Online Conference)
Future trends in equity, diversity & inclusion will continue to be shaped by demographic shifts, resource sustainability, governance, and technology. On September 13th - 15th, we will convene Executives and Leaders from around the globe to discuss and explore DEI challenges and opportunities
Time & Location
Sep 13, 2021, 9:00 PM CDT – Sep 14, 2021, 12:00 AM CDT
About the event
As a nation, we are experiencing dramatic shifts across all industries. Many of those shifts have reinforced that culture is not limited to race or ethnicity. These shifts create a challenge and an opportunity for public, private, non-profit, and educational institutions.
The challenge is in leading internal cultural change fast enough to keep up with external market demands. The opportunity is in being the change rather than being surpassed by it.
Future trends in equity, diversity & inclusion will continue to be shaped by demographic shifts, resource sustainability, governance, and technology. On September 13th - 15th, we will convene Executives and Leaders from around the globe to discuss and explore the challenges and opportunities of leveraging diversity, equity & inclusion. The Executive Diversity Summit will include the opportunity to:
- Understand how other leaders are dealing with --and talking about--the impacts of COVID, Civil Uprisings, Riots, and the storming of the capital
- Understand the imperative for having authentic dialogue
- Explore “where do we go from here?
- Listen as leaders from a variety of backgrounds discuss Racial Healing
- Broaden your network of executives committed to leveraging diversity through cross-sector partnerships
- Learn what global leaders from around the world are doing to promote Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Real Impact Moving Past Checking the Box on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion?
2020 has had a devastating and unequal impact on BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, & POC) communities including police brutality against black men, hate crimes against Asians, COVID inequities, and more. While many companies are responding with D&I initiatives and policies, many employees and community members are wondering if these programs will make an impact or if organizations are simply “checking the box” when it comes to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
We will help you answer the questions
Where are you?
Where do you want to go?
How will you get there?
• How to determine readiness and roadblocks when planning to cross cultural boundaries
• Assessments DEI Readiness Assessment
• Measuring Our Success DEI METRICS
• Measuring actual maturity, readiness, and impact of your organization’s current Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiative
Understand the Business Case for Diversity
Understand Trends Key issues in our marketplace, & workplace, in our communities
Understand Diversity Statistical Data
Understand Why Diversity should be Data Driven
Understand How organizations today are responding with policies and programs, and where these initiatives often fall short
Understand Which factors to consider when engineering a successful diversity initiatives
Hosted by Stanton Adams and The Diversity Institute, this program is for leaders at all levels who want to know how to develop a sustainable DEI Strategy. Whether you are a motivated leader who wants to make a difference or a senior executive in charge of your company’s D&I initiatives, this session will challenge your thinking and will give you concrete steps to take at any level to help you and your organization move forward:
Presented by Malissa Adams and Cecilia Stanton Adams of Stanton Adams Consulting and the Diversity Institute